20 Haziran 2011 Pazartesi

13 Dark Matter - Orgasmic Concussion






My best and darkest material yet. Instrumental: Downlink - Moonrock Badman www.youtube.com Twitter: @DoesDarkMatter Lyrics: Yo, I`m not a dick, just the prick at the edge of a needle My attitude don't give a shit to ordinary people I levitate above the ground proving you are humans Stupid bitch, I'm underground projecting my illusions Bring the rain and thunder now, conjure all my demons, Drag me to the other side and fuck this child with legions It's been a while since I've been vile, but Sid is here to ravage Every mother fucker with their feet up who is lavish My challenge is to damage you, from a panoramic view This Sniper Ghost Warriors' .50 cal. will splatter you No scope, headshot, go behind your juggernauts I make niggas disappear Biggie Smalls and Tupac Yes, I fucking name dropped, I wanna to say you lames got Nothing for the record, change lanes or have your brain cocked Point blank range, you're going out solo, No one will remember you like Kurt Cobaine's photo Take nothing said slightly, who is almighty The pen or the sword fuck it both of them can bite me I know you think I'm filthy, but you're joking, don't diss me, I'm a seven-hundred and fifty pound bear who is grizzly I'm like Freddie's claws meets Jason and Jaws, Now mix us altogether, see we all kill broads? My words will dissolve you, these metaphors will maul you And send you to an early grave as if death called you I am the deadliest warrior; my next goal is battle rap I am here to block your line of ...

13 yorum:

DoesDarkMatter dedi ki...

@lbmadness Done

lbmadness dedi ki...

As mild and positive as your lyrics are, not to mention how truly inspiring your music is, please stop posting it in the FreshNewTracks chat. Much appreciated.

DoesDarkMatter dedi ki...

@jomobro I appreciate the feedback, and I will keep all of what you have said in mind when uploading future content.

jomobro dedi ki...

@DoesDarkMatter I realise. However, my point still stands - it may appear that you are attempting to pass the entire piece as your own design. My suggestion is simply that; you may have copyright issues etc. otherwise.

DoesDarkMatter dedi ki...

@jomobro Surely, by no means was I trying to conceal or take any credit for the instrumentals. The though just never came to mind to give credit where due until after you had mentioned it.

jomobro dedi ki...

@DoesDarkMatter Alter the info on all current releases also
However sick your alterations are, original artists deserve credit.

DoesDarkMatter dedi ki...

@jomobro I will be sure to do that for future releases.

SonantAlchemy dedi ki...

@DoesDarkMatter sonantalchemy@hotmail.com excited excited excited excited excited .. . . . ... ... .

jomobro dedi ki...

Oi, give credit to Downlink. The only original shit is your lyrics. Everything else is Downlink's.

DoesDarkMatter dedi ki...

@giantcookiejar Thanks

giantcookiejar dedi ki...

another job well done...

DoesDarkMatter dedi ki...

@SonantAlchemy PM Me your email and I will gladly send you the MP3

SonantAlchemy dedi ki...

Dudee I wanna get this on my itouch

Yorum Gönder