23 Haziran 2011 Perşembe

0 Let's Play Silent Hill 1 [BLIND] - Episode 8 (Worst Shotgun Shot Ever, Worst Magnum Shot Ever)






Apparently I can miss a point blank shotgun shot on a dog, multiple times. I don't feel too bad though because someone else misses a magnum one while I'm standing still almost touching the gun with my chest.
Video Rating: 5 / 5








Preview of Lynlee.honea's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Vienna, Austria Entry Title: "AH, LONG DAY! New vacay" Entry: "We are in VIENNA! After a day full of traveling and tourist sites, we have finally arrived to experience Vienna's sights, coffee, music and PASTERIES. YAY. I am so excited. Side note: I saw my first concentration camp today. I can't express the thoughts, sadness and anger I was feeling while we were at Mauthausen. Over its years in operation, it held over 200000 people—over half were killed. We had a guided tour through all parts of the camp: the barracks of the prisoners, the query grounds where they worked, the gas chambers, the crematory, and the washroom. It was just what I expected and worse. Prisoners went in the gas chambers expecting to take a shower and were locked in, only to be taken dead and contorted to the furnace. Prisoners were tricked into thinking they were having their pictures taken, only the "camera" under a black cloth was a gun and they were shot in point blank range. The prisoners worked in the query, a place where they we forced to haul huge granite stones up "THE STAIRS OF DEATH." This was crazy to see because of the large number of steps, the unevenness of each and the steepness of the hill. The guide told us to imagine carrying 50 lb stone rock on your back, up that many stairs, being weak and ...

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder