23 Haziran 2011 Perşembe

4 Getting Ready for Las Vegas






The Point Blank Show doing there podcast while Steve plays with his new Sony Flip, the boys talk about there upcoming trip to NAB 2011 in Las Vegas to see James Cameron keynote speech and interview some heavy hitters.... Listen to the whole show at: rawrant.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5








► One way shielding. A must see to believe. I originally posted this video on Youtube and then Youtube to sent me a letter telling me point blank from their legal department telling me that posting these videos that show cause and effect of magnets related to generating free energy, is in violation of Youtube's community guidelines. When you read their community guidelines, you quickly see that in no way, shape or form do my videos violate Youtube's community guidelines. If so, point it out to me then. Note: I'm not selling anything, or asking for anything, nor am I promoting a product for sale, nor am I endorsing anyone, which is not even covered in the community guidelines anyway. I'm not violating any community rules here whatsoever. Copy and repost my videos where ever you like while you still can, before my video are gone for a third time!! ► Can't say I did not warn you. ◄ ► FYI: Google Pours Massive Investment into Renewable Energy Research. Don't believe me??? Just Google it! lol ► We must remember that Google is a publicly traded company, and Google does not want some small guy like me coming along and pulling the rug out from underneath their feet? ► Food for thought: Ask yourself this. Why is it that some free magnetic energy channels stay up that are on the up and up, while other channels like mine get taken down???

4 yorum:

FreeMagneticEnergy2 dedi ki...

@AtvProjects,

Thanks. This is a very old video that I reposted because Youtube keeps taking it down. Other videos on my channel are upwards of 15 minutes now.

BTW: I start a new job May 1st, which is 7 days a week, 10 hours a day, so I will do my best to set up my research at my new job. Since I will own the business, I can set up a private workroom for continued research. However I will not be able to do much research until after the end of summer as I will be extremely busy with customers.

AtvProjects dedi ki...

Incase you wanted to know you can now make your youtube videos longer then 10 minutes now:) im so happy i subscribed to you...

FreeMagneticEnergy2 dedi ki...

@Gaarasoul1

FYI: Some 95% of all electricity generated in the world comes from using magnets. There is no energy in the magnet itself, rather we must set the magnetic into continuous motion in conjunction with copper coils of wire.

You can also follow me on Twitter.

Cheers!

Gaarasoul1 dedi ki...

Hey, been looking at magnet energy generation for a long time now really enjoyed your video really got me thinking alot!! I really look forward to hearing more about your ideas cause I believe magnets is a viable source of energy. Thanx for all your effort and sharing it with me.

Yorum Gönder