19 Haziran 2011 Pazar

25 FlyBoys- mr stackington






son we thru talkin,, my nigga we strictly rapper,, while yall niggas still tryna touch paper our paper touching skys.. flyboys bitch we here to stay.. point.blank.period.no maxi pad haha
Video Rating: 5 / 5








Homeboy, A Diggy Simmons Love Story Chapter 48 DC's POV "Khalil, are you okay?" Worry filled my voice as he wiped both of his brown eyes with the back of his hands. "No, I'm fine DC, you can go back inside. I think I'm just gonna stay out here for a while," Khalil replied without looking at me. I knew he was lying. Khalil always looked for someone to confide into. I walked out into the warm night and sat on the couch swing, sinking slightly beneath my wait. "I know you want to talk about it Khalil, just sit down and tell me what's wrong," I ordered. Without saying anything, he sat down beside me, his fingers interlaced with one another, his head staring at his lap. I waited for a while, but when he didn't respond, I anticipated, "Well?" "I'm not the father of the baby," Khalil answered matter-of-factly. Although I had already knew about that unforgiving fact, I replied, " What? No! Khalil . . ." "I know! She's gonna have a baby by that bastard and then she's not gonna expect me to get mad? How stupid could she be?" I kinda wanted to take up for Peaches, him calling her stupid and all, but point blank, I could see where he was coming from. What she did was a stupid move. I'd be mad, maybe angrier if Diggy had a baby by some other girl. Although it would never happen while I was with him, it still angered me to even think about it. A moment of silence squeezed itself between us for a moment, until Khalil said, "I don't know what I'm gonna do. I don't if I should break up ...
Video Rating: 5 / 5

25 yorum:

AlexisAlexander100 dedi ki...

i knew somethin like this would happen !!! omg i looove this :)

fabswagg dedi ki...

Seariously Keep Writing Truely Amazing How this stuff Just Comes to You <3

onlydiva01 dedi ki...

@MsBetterthanthebest LOLXZZ GURL PLZ KEEP ON WRITNG CAUSE U REALLY DON'T SUCK!

JaslenaLove dedi ki...

It would be even more ironic if D.C grew feelings for khalil? HMMM?

MsBetterthanthebest dedi ki...

@onlydiva01 FRIDAY DA 13TH, GUESS WHO'S PLAYIN' JASON?? lolz i luv d@ song, and thanx 4 da comment :)

misswilson14 dedi ki...

awe damn. i knew that was gon happen! now diggy is gonna be pissed!

onlydiva01 dedi ki...

Phrase of Fighting Words

ITS GOIN DOWN, BASEMENT! -Nicki Minaj (song)

JayRodriguezTV1 dedi ki...

oMG please post ASAP lol

monisse2009 dedi ki...

Wow its getting crazy

kizzie305 dedi ki...

Oh Shit... Its About 2 Go Dwnn!!!!!!!! Lol Luved This Chapt! xD

stylishdiva122 dedi ki...

I knew they were gonna kiss. Kinda scared for the nxt chapter!!

GorjussKayy dedi ki...

Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit
Khalis In Trooouuubbbllleee !!
Loved It !!

mjjloverfolyfe dedi ki...

lmaoll

swirloverturn dedi ki...

:0 <--- my facial expression when khalil kissed D.C.
:ooooooo ,--- my facial expression when diggy caught them. lol
but PLEASEEE write more. im dying.

jayellily dedi ki...

Damn... Bad Hit for D.C.

NENE411ILY dedi ki...

I felt dis comin lol

joejonaslover413 dedi ki...

omg its diggy!

OfficalBreaBoo dedi ki...

Woah.! Wat a ride on the roller coaster i was on i wanna continue the ride.!! Finish the story

loveless539 dedi ki...

uh oh

lea15469 dedi ki...

OH EM GEE ! damn khalil wat kinda lame excuse was that...'I haven't kissed a girl in a long time' bullshiiit now ya'll caught bustedd!! :o smh

vintagexspark dedi ki...

I knew he was gunna kiss her! Lol loved it (:

MsBetterthanthebest dedi ki...

@iLuvDiggyxBiebz Ha ha, thanx :)

epicness225 dedi ki...

O.o she in troublee.....

riahpya13 dedi ki...

HURRY UP AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! AAAAAH!

iLuvDiggyxBiebz dedi ki...

Amazing chapter lovie. :)

Yorum Gönder